Cảm biến canh chỉnh biên LH110 Nireco - Đại lý phân phối Nireco tại Việt Nam
Tăng Minh Phát hiện đang là Đại lý phân phối các dòng thiết bị hãng Nireco tại Việt Nam.
Overview LH110 Nireco
The LH110 can be used on slitting machines as the sensor to optically detect register lines or patterns printed on the web. In combination with an amplifier (Liteguide Controller AE1000, AE900L or Webguide Amplifier EH321A), the LH110 can form an EPC (Edge Position Control) and LFC (Line Follower Control) system.
Feature LH110 Nireco
Easy to understand display and functions
No edge/line changeover required
- When detecting a wide width line or pattern edge, there is no need to switch between the edge and line.
Polarity switching not required
- When the gradation of the web material and line, (or that of the left and right edges) is reversed, there is no need to switch control output polarity.
Gain readjustment not required
- The change in output voltage for line (edge) deviation is not influenced by line width or color; therefore, once the gain of the controller is set during a trial run, it is not necessary to readjust the gain.
Position signal retention function
- During the interval when a line (edge) leaves the view field to when it returns, the position signal generated immediately before the line (edge) leaves the view field is retained and output. Therefore, a follow-up operation can be performed when the meander speed of a web is fast and the line (edge) tends to be out of the view field.
LED indication of optimum attachment position of detector
- An LED indicator lights when the focal distance is correct and the mounting interval between the path line and detector are appropriate.
Line (edge) position indicated by LED
- Integral action is the standard control operation; however, when used in combination with a position transmitter, the LH110 is capable of proportion action and integral + proportional action. You can choose the best control action for the machine that you are using.
An LED indicator lights when the detected edge is at the center of the view field.
- When the device is connected to a controller that has an actuator lock contact input, (in cases of intermittent lines) the actuator is locked when the break in the line is detected and follow-up operation is stopped until the next line appears.
Note: The position signal retention function is not available when an actuator lock signal output is used.
Specifications LH110 Nireco
|Light emission distance||1mm (from the scattering plate)|
|2.5 / 5 / 10 mm (switch between these)|
|Detection view field||High luminance LED (2 colors: blue and red)|
|Light source Output volatage||(1) Position signal||0 to +5 V DC (high), 0 to +0.5 V DC (low)|
|(2) Actuator lock signal||Open collector 30 V, 0.1 A or less|
|ON without line (edge)|
|Detector element||CCD linear image sensor|
|Power supply||+15V DC, 300mA / -15V DC, 50mA|
|Ambient operating temperature||0 to +50℃|
|External dimensions (mm)||102 (H) x 58 (W) x 50 (D) (Not including protrusions)|
|Mass||Main unit : 0.6 kg (not including cables), screw guider 0.5kg|
|Attached cable length||5m|
- MEGGITT Vibro-Meter
- CS INSTRUMENTS
- RIELS INTRUMENTS
- MKS Anlasser
- WISE CONTROL
- IBA AG
- SPOHN BURKHARDT
- PULS POWER
- SCHENCK PROCESS
- TEMA VASCONI
- ENDRESS HAUSER ( E + H )
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- FIREYE INC
- KAWAKI MEASURING INSTRUMENT
- KELLER ITS
- AIRA INDIA
- LAND AMETEK
- STI Vibration
- ROMER FORDERTECHNIK
MỘT SỐ BRAND KHÁC
- INTORQ - LENZE
- METRIX VIBRASION
- WESTLOCK CONTROLS
- WEST CONTROL
- Badger Meter
- Nagano Keiki
- Yamato Scale
- NETTER VIBRATION
- Ateg Automation
- Bruel Kjær Vibro
- Schrack Technik
- Vacuum Barrier
- Met One Instruments
- FISHER VIỆT NAM
- NDC Technologies
- Ramen Valves AB
- CONCH Electronic
- THIẾT BỊ PHÒNG THÍ NGHIỆM
- FSM AG
- CÁP ĐIỀU KHIỂN