The GEMÜ N185 pressure relief valve protects the plant and the piping system from gauge pressure and reduces pressure peaks. The third pipe spigot enables the valve to be installed in the main pipe. If the pressure increases, the spring is raised and the valve opens. The pressure is reduced to the preset value and can escape via the third pipe spigot into an adjacent pipe. If the pressure falls, the spring force presses the diaphragm in the direction of the seal seat and the valve closes. Depending on requirements, the spring force can be adjusted using a set screw.
- Connection: Flange; Spigot; Union end
- Body material: PP-B; PVC; PVDF
- Conformities: EAC
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -20 ° C
- Nominal sizes: DN 10 (3/8''); DN 15 (1/2''); DN 20 (3/4''); DN 25 (1''); DN 32 (1 1/4''); DN 40 (1 1/2''); DN 50 (2'')